Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Realize.

I cant find the words to express my deepest regrets
I only have memories that are stuck inside my head
There are only a few people that really know
How to deal with the pain and turn into their gain

I got distracted I over reacted I cant control my emotional state
I know now you aren't good for me You need to leave so I may be at peace

There are only a few words I can push out of my chest
There are only a few things that even come to mind

I've come to realize I've never seen life through his eyes
I need to let go, Let go of my life
I've come to recognize that you arent so good for me
Im letting go, Letting go of you

Dont tell me you love me and punch me right in the face
I need to see that you mean what you say
I know who I am and I know who you're not
Im dealing with the pain and turning it to my gain.

1 comment: